[llvm-dev] Problem on cross-compiling compiler-rt

Chris Bieneman via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 3 09:28:40 PDT 2016

This is currently a rough area in our build system, but there are two CMake options you probably need to set.

(1) -DLLVM_BUILD_EXTERNAL_COMPILER_RT=On —> This option causes the build to use the just-built clang when building compiler-rt
(2) -DCOMPILER_RT_DEFAULT_TARGET_ARCH=??? —> This is where you specify which architecture you want to build the compiler-rt archives and libraries for

Hopefully in the near future we’ll have a better story for building this functionality.

Hope this helps,
-Chris