[llvm-dev] Pre-built snapshots of trunk

Anton Korobeynikov via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jun 20 01:01:10 PDT 2016

> P.S.: On a similar note, are there any news regarding llvm.org/apt?
We are working on it. Note, however, that it seems that the majority
of bogus load seemed to come from CI systems, which pulled apt repo
for every and each downstream commit without any caching / checking
whether the mainline changed. We would certainly try to limit such
behavior if / when new APT mirror will be established.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov
Department of Statistical Modelling, Saint Petersburg State University