[llvm-dev] [RFC] One or many git repositories?

James Molloy via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jul 27 12:10:11 PDT 2016

Hi Mehdi,

Thanks so much for writing this up! This will help many people who are
struggling to keep up with the post influx including myself :)

> gives insights to the most common workflows

I must disagree with you here and this is the basis of all my messages; it
gives an insight into workflows but not their commonality. Only their
commonality among those who spoke up. That's why I believe it should be
*supplemented* with a survey of some kind. That is all I was trying to say
:)

James