[llvm-dev] [RFC] GitHub Survey - Please review

Renato Golin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Aug 19 10:42:11 PDT 2016

On 19 August 2016 at 18:37, Robinson, Paul <paul.robinson at sony.com> wrote:
> Excellent point.  Sony's infrastructure pain would be significant to
> those of us having to implement the conversion, but that change would
> be essentially invisible to the rest of the team as our internal branches
> aren't going to look any different.  Data about our corporate pain would
> be appropriate from a couple of people, but not from the rest of the team.

I'm open to suggestions on how do we separate company's worries from
personal ones.

I'm assuming multiple people for some companies will reply. Are they
all giving their personal views or the company's? Would one person in
the company be selected to tell the tale, or do we join all responses
to mean the whole?

I don't have answer to those questions... :(

cheers,
--renato