[llvm-dev] [RFC] GitHub Survey - Please review

Robinson, Paul via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Aug 19 10:37:27 PDT 2016

> I think it might be good to draw a clearer line between the
> contributor and their organization. I suspect Apple's infrastructure
> will be far more affected by the change than I will personally and
> there's not really a way to fit that information into the current
> survey.
>
> Tim.

Excellent point.  Sony's infrastructure pain would be significant to
those of us having to implement the conversion, but that change would
be essentially invisible to the rest of the team as our internal branches
aren't going to look any different.  Data about our corporate pain would
be appropriate from a couple of people, but not from the rest of the team.
--paulr