[llvm-dev] [Openmp-dev] [cfe-dev] RFC: Proposing an LLVM subproject for parallelism runtime and support libraries

Andrey Bokhanko via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 28 04:46:34 PDT 2016

Jason,

Thank you for the clarification!

On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 7:52 PM, Jason Henline <jhen at google.com> wrote:

> When it comes to the difference in review process between the two
> projects, I don't know the answer. I would expect the new project to handle
> reviews similar to the way they are handled in the LLVM project itself, so
> I don't know if there would be any difference compared to what is happening
> now with libomptarget.

To clarify, I'm not speaking on review of new patches, but on review of
existing code. I suppose SE is a significant project, with code already
reviewed internally @google. Do we plan to require this existing code pass
through llvm community review process as well? If not, same standards
should be applied to libomptarget -- this is my point.

Yours,
Andrey