[llvm-dev] We really need more community involvement with GSoC

Diego Novillo via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Apr 5 13:00:13 PDT 2016

On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 3:54 PM, Aditi Dixit via llvm-dev <
llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> Hi,
> Has there been any update on this office-hour idea?
> I'm just starting to get my feet wet with LLVM and this seems like an
> amazing potential resource for getting answers!

I've found that the LLVM's IRC channel on oftc is pretty much a
round-the-clock virtual helpdesk.  When I was initially learning LLVM
internals, I'd throw questions in there and almost invariably someone would
offer help.

If you haven't tried it, I strongly recommend that you do. irc://
irc.oftc.net/#llvm