[llvm-dev] LLVM Runtime Code Generation on Android

Bruce Hoult via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Sep 7 07:35:03 PDT 2015

I haven't looked inside this library. The most I know about it is I need to
push it onto my phone when I try to run gtest based unit tests for ART.

But if you do look inside it, perhaps you'll get clues what needs to be
done to run freshly-generated code on Android and so what maybe needs to be
done to make LLVM JIT work.