[llvm-dev] LLVM Runtime Code Generation on Android

Ali Demiröz via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Sep 7 07:30:02 PDT 2015

Exception previously mentioned : "signal SIGSEGV: address access protected
(fault address: 0x7f5ef23010)"
Architecture : AARCH64

@Bruce Thanks, I didn't know such library exist. Is this library somehow
related to LLVM? Actually my question was if it is possible to generate and
run code with LLVM on Android(AARCH64).