[LLVMdev] LLD improvement plan

Rui Ueyama ruiu at google.com
Wed May 27 09:36:43 PDT 2015

I sent the mail from Gmail. I checked the source using the Gmail "show
original" mode (which displays a mail in plain text including headers and
all MIME sections) from a different computer, but I cannot find that URL. I
cannot check an email copy that the mailing list server sent back because
Gmail automatically de-dup emails, which is annoying, but I think it's
unlikely that my machine is infected from evidences I've seen so far. Maybe
a mail transfer agent in between Gmail to you inserted the link? I'd
appreciate if you can forward the mail including headers to me.

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 9:12 AM, David Chisnall <David.Chisnall at cl.cam.ac.uk