[LLVMdev] LLD improvement plan

David Chisnall David.Chisnall at cl.cam.ac.uk
Wed May 27 09:12:37 PDT 2015

On 27 May 2015, at 16:49, Rui Ueyama <ruiu at google.com> wrote:

> David,
>
> The link works fine with my Mac and Android. The source of the mail looks okay to me (I verified that from a different machine than the one I sent the mail). You may want to check your browser or proxy?

It’s correct in the plain-text version of the mail.  The HTML MIME part contains this:

.llvm.org_D10036&d=3DAwMFaQ&c=3D8hUWFZcy2Z-Za5rBPlktOQ&r=3DMfk2qtn1LTDThVkh=
6-oGglNfMADXfJdty4_bhmuhMHA&m=3D8dYF1obzqNfZvfOxlk7H-g8VUfu1ZyS0GdcCWRkWxCk=
&s=3DRu6670O4y8SpAwlp17gVmI7BLz3mIY7gs1Irvo9iDRw&e=3D">http://reviews.llvm.=
org/D10036</a>

Apparently they’re not malicious, but I find it somewhat unnerving when the URL that I click on turns out not to be the one that the mouseover text pops up.  If you feel the need to insert a redirection link, I’d very much appreciate it if you would post the full link in the text version, as well as the href.  If, on the other hand, you are unaware that your computer is doing this, then I would encourage you to work out what it is and that it is not malicious.

The archives only include the plain text version, not the HTML copy, so will not see this.

David