[LLVMdev] LNT Error 500

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Thu Mar 19 09:26:18 PDT 2015

On 19 March 2015 at 06:08, Tobias Grosser <tobias at grosser.es> wrote:
> http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/perf-x86_64-penryn-O3-polly-fast
>
> Could you possibly have a look?

Hi Tobi,

It went back to green this morning, and it's ok again. I haven't done
anything. But one thing I realised last time was that any error turns
into an "internal server error", even page not found, etc. So, there's
something odd about that Apache.

The reason why I think it's intermittent is because the server load is
so high that it's just dropping connections (apache does that if it
has too many connections already). We probably need to think about our
infrastructure soon. the buildbots are also very slow in the past few
months, and getting slower.

cheers,
--renato