[LLVMdev] PRE implementation in LLVM

Aradhya Biswas cs11b003 at iith.ac.in
Thu Mar 12 17:30:07 PDT 2015

Hi all,

This email is to serve as a reminder in regards to my previous email
querying about the present implementation of PRE in LLVM.

In case the present scope of PRE in LLVM is as I mentioned my previous
email, which is fairly restricted, than I would like to take it up as a
GSoC project to extend the scope of PRE in LLVM.

Thanks,
Aradhya Biswas,
Final Year Undergraduate Student,
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad