[LLVMdev] Introduction of AArch64/ARM v8.1 extension

Tim Northover t.p.northover at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 09:48:01 PST 2015

Hi Vladimir,

It'll be good to see this. Some interesting extensions there! The
basic outline looks pretty reasonable.

On 2 March 2015 at 03:09, Vladimir Sukharev <vladimir.sukharev at arm.com> wrote:
> Would you please drop me a hint, whether should I provide the following
> patches
>
> -          one-by one, every time waiting for approval, optional re-submit
> and commit,
>
> -          all patches at a time in a chain, based one upon other, or

Either of these could work, though the first probably makes things
easier for reviewers unless the reasons for the decisions don't become
apparent until later.

> -          merge all the patches in one huge one

This isn't a good idea.

Cheers.

Tim.