[LLVMdev] [Shrink-Wrapping] Request For Benchmarking: X86 and AArch64

Chandler Carruth chandlerc at google.com
Tue Jul 14 15:58:37 PDT 2015

I've run it across a wide variety of server benchmarks we care about. Looks
like all the changes are in the noise across sandybridge and ivybridge
architectures.

No interesting performance changes (in either direction sadly).

I saw some very minor size fluctuations and dug into it. Turns out there
was a missed easy size optimization in it that Quentin has already
implemented based on our conversation on IRC.

As far as I can see, this is pure goodness. Let's turn it on.