[LLVMdev] Machine Level IR text-based serialization

Hal Finkel hfinkel at anl.gov
Tue Apr 21 11:56:04 PDT 2015

----- Original Message -----

Great! This is very badly needed.

> I would be interested in hearing from other people who might be
> working on a similar project or have ideas in which direction this
> project should go. I will be posting an initial proposal for the
> format in a couple of days. Thanks, Alex

My one requirement is that it support references to the IR (we still need IR-level aliasing analysis during CodeGen, and so the MachineMemOperand data structures need to be available and point to the right things).

Thanks again,
Hal

Hal Finkel
Assistant Computational Scientist