[LLVMdev] Windows Installer

Hans Wennborg hans at chromium.org
Tue Sep 30 11:05:52 PDT 2014

On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 7:56 PM, Eric Mader <emader at gmx.us> wrote:
> Hi Hans,
>
> I think installer.bat found my visual Studio installation because it
> installed the Win32 toolsets but not the x64 ones. (It took me a while to
> work this out ;-) I installed the x64 toolsets by hand and they seem to
> work.

Hmm, that's interesting. Is your x64 toolset path different besides
substituting the Win32 dir with x64?

Could you share the output from install.bat with "@echo off" removed?

I hadn't tried the desktop icon option in a while, and now it seems to
fail on my machine too. I'll try to figure out what's going on.

Thanks,
Hans