[LLVMdev] Windows Installer

Eric Mader emader at gmx.us
Mon Sep 29 19:56:54 PDT 2014

Hi Hans,

I think installer.bat found my visual Studio installation because it
installed the Win32 toolsets but not the x64 ones. (It took me a while
to work this out ;-) I installed the x64 toolsets by hand and they seem
to work.

I think the installer ran as administrator. I explicitly ran it that way
again (asking it to uninstall first) just to be sure. It didn't seem to
make any difference. IIRC, it did pop up the UAC when it ran.

Regards,
Eric