[LLVMdev] failed folding with constant array with opt -O3

Philip Reames listmail at philipreames.com
Wed Sep 10 09:50:46 PDT 2014

I came in to an email this morning that said basically the same thing
for the reduced example we were looking at.  However, the original IR it
came from (before hand reduction) had the data layout set correctly, so
there's probably still *something* going on.  It's just not what I
thought at first.  :)

Philip