[LLVMdev] lld coding style

Zachary Turner zturner at google.com
Thu Oct 9 00:24:05 PDT 2014

I'm not sure the LLD style is appropriate either, as Chandler points out
earlier starting variables with underscores is too close to underfined
behavior.  I might actually propose adopting lldb's style of an m_ prefix
for members, g_ prefix for globals, and no_prefix for everything else.
LLDB is going to be your hardest sell on migrating towards LLVM coding
standards, so migrating towards them will at least help close the gap, and
possible make it easier to get LLDB members to agree to migrate towards
LLVM on other points.