[LLVMdev] [ADVERTISEMENT] open positions in Apple's Swift compiler team

Adam Treat adam.treat at samsung.com
Wed Jun 11 08:56:43 PDT 2014

That is surprising since Swift has reportedly been in development for a
number of years internally. Apple has a long history with Open Source
including this very project.  You had to know that this question was
going to be asked very quickly after the announcement.  Given that you
don't have an answer even now I would tend to be pessimistic...