[LLVMdev] Running an LLVM pass during an android compile

Tom Roeder tmroeder at google.com
Fri Jul 18 14:45:20 PDT 2014

In Android.mk, have you tried the following options?

LOCAL_CLANG := true
LOCAL_CFLAGS := <some flags here for clang, e.g., -flto>
LOCAL_LDFLAGS := <some flags for clang at link time, e.g., -flto
-Wl,--plugin-opt=-mattr=+aes>

If these don't work, could you be more specific about the errors that you
get?

Thanks,

Tom