[LLVMdev] Running an LLVM pass during an android compile

Joshua Tuttle jtuttle at i-a-i.com
Fri Jul 18 09:04:39 PDT 2014

We have developed and tested an optimization pass using LLVM, and have been able to build other software such as gzip while running our pass by passing "clang" and "-Xclang -load -Xclang <path to .so>" as configure options. Now we would like to try and build android while running our pass only on certain files. It seems that android has its own version of LLVM built into it, and we haven't been successful with the aforementioned parameters working in the android makefiles. Does anyone know what is necessary to get the android version of LLVM to run our pass?

Thanks,

Josh

This message and all attachments are PRIVATE, and contain information that is PROPRIETARY to Intelligent Automation, Inc. You are not authorized to transmit or otherwise disclose this message or any attachments to any third party whatsoever without the express written consent of Intelligent Automation, Inc. If you received this message in error or you are not willing to view this message or any attachments on a confidential basis, please immediately delete this email and any attachments and notify Intelligent Automation, Inc.