[LLVMdev] [compiler-rt] CMake bug in building ARM builtins library

Saleem Abdulrasool compnerd at compnerd.org
Fri Jul 11 19:14:18 PDT 2014

On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 11:51 AM, Renato Golin <renato.golin at linaro.org>
wrote:

> On 8 July 2014 19:25, sgundapa <sgundapa at codeaurora.org> wrote:
> > Is there any intention behind leaving the .S files not to compile?
>
> It probably was just me being silly. If they compile well and pass all
> the tests, please, add them.

Well, there should be some attention paid to this.  Some of them are meant
for the soft ABI.  Some of them are only applicable to EABI environments,
and some of them are only for SJLJ exceptions.

The comments in the outstanding Makefile change to enable Windows on ARM
build contains comments categorizing them.

> cheers,
> --renato

Saleem Abdulrasool
compnerd (at) compnerd (dot) org