[LLVMdev] Quick question about your "Recommit r212203"

David Blaikie dblaikie at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 15:51:00 PDT 2014

On Jul 10, 2014 11:44 AM, "Keno Fischer" <kfischer at college.harvard.edu>
wrote:

> Yes, it's our own frontend (julia). I am running with assertions enabled,
but I'm not getting any. It is perfectly possible that we're doing
something incorrect. I wouldn't be surprised. Anything I can do to check?

Hmm - are you putting your subprograms in the subprogram list of the
compile unit in the metadata? Do you use DIBuilder to build your debug info?

> Also, would it make sense to cc this to the mailing list now?

Sure, added llvm-dev to the thread now.