[LLVMdev] EuroLLVM - Registration now open!

EuroLLVM Conference eurollvm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 03:48:18 PST 2014

Hi all,

I am happy to announce that registration is now open for the European LLVM
Developers' Meeting (EuroLLVM). You can find the registration link on the
conference website at http://llvm.org/devmtg/2014-04

In previous years, the event has sold out fairly quickly so I would suggest
registering as soon as possible.

The Call for Speakers, Posters, etc. is still open until 16th February. We
are looking forward to your submissions!

Have a good weekend,
Tobias von Koch, on behalf of the organisation committee.

--
EuroLLVM 2014 is hosted by The University of Edinburgh, a charitable body,
registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336.