[LLVMdev] Random question about the x86 backend (and backends in general I suppose)

Philip Reames listmail at philipreames.com
Wed Jan 8 09:44:01 PST 2014

On 1/7/14 11:25 AM, Hal Finkel wrote:
> [...]
Is there an easy way to inspect the resulting flags after inference has
run?  It seems like this would be the best format for auditing
correctness.  If this doesn't already exist, adding a documentation
generator which lists all the instructions, their inferred/explicit
flags, and where they're defined could be a useful project.

Philip