[LLVMdev] [Compiler-rt] -march=aarch64 flag in gcc/clang

Gundapaneni, Sumanth sgundapa at quicinc.com
Thu Dec 4 11:48:21 PST 2014

Ping

From: llvmdev-bounces at cs.uiuc.edu [mailto:llvmdev-bounces at cs.uiuc.edu] On Behalf Of Gundapaneni, Sumanth
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2014 2:43 PM
To: llvmdev at cs.uiuc.edu
Subject: [LLVMdev] [Compiler-rt] -march=aarch64 flag in gcc/clang

Hi,
      I wonder if this is a valid flag in either clang/gcc.
The flag in question is "-march=aarch64". I verified with latest tip and neither clang nor gcc fail to recognize this flag.
This piece of code is in cmake/config-ix.cmake in compiler-rt repo.

+  elseif("${COMPILER_RT_TEST_TARGET_ARCH}" MATCHES "aarch64")
+    test_target_arch(aarch64 "-march=aarch64")

Anyone have any thoughts or any suggestions ? Currently this is blocking my compiler-rt build for aarch64-linux.

--Sumanth G