[LLVMdev] [Compiler-rt] -march=aarch64 flag in gcc/clang

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Wed Dec 10 07:06:42 PST 2014

Hi Sumanth,

Christophe (cc'd) is seeing the same problems on his build. It seems
that r181130 (by Tim) has something to do with it, but I'm not sure.

I remember trying to build compiler-rt on AArch64 natively in
February, and even running the test-suite with it, so I'm sure it
should work (modulo regressions).

We desperately need a full buildbot on AArch64, but we also need to
common up all docs, especially the one in the sanitizer's page, since
they're not following what the rest of the LLVM community is doing,
ie. building all in one tree.

cheers,
--renato