[LLVMdev] HELP! PLEASE!

Logan Streondj streondj at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 17:31:47 PDT 2014

I need help.
I can't get it to work.
I'm crying here, really,
I'm balling my eyes out.

Is there any way for a beginner to get support with using LLVM?
All my queries are just ignored or disregarded on this mailing list.
Why isn't there an llvm mailing list for novices?

This is the only thing that can get my programming language,
to be operation in a reasonable amount of time, AFAIK.
But it's so hard to even get the print function to work,
I just feel like a bunch of useless garbage.

Please help,
I feel terrible.
I haven't cried this much in years.

I can't get Module to print,
there are no examples I can find on the internet.
And I can't get a working instance of AssemblyAnnotationWriter.
I don't understand why it's so hard to do.

Am I really just too stupid?
This is so basic it is beneath your notice.
I don't get it, and it has me tasting salty tears.