[LLVMdev] LLVM 3.4.1 - Testing Phase

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Mon Apr 14 15:50:32 PDT 2014

On 11 April 2014 19:02, Tom Stellard <tom at stellard.net> wrote:
> I have just tagged the first release candidate for the
> 3.4.1 release, so testers may begin testing.  Please refer to
> http://llvm.org/docs/ReleaseProcess.html for information on how to
> validate a release.  If you have any questions or need
> something clarified, just email the list.

Hi Tom,

Sorry for the delay, I'm on holidays. Just to clarify, that document
is slightly outdated, I need to update it. But the bottom line is that
the script downloads the correct sources and it already creates the
release package.

> I have added support to the test-release.sh script for dot releases and
> have done basic testing.  However, if you run into issues please send
> an email to the list and we can try to get it worked out.

Is this on trunk or on the release_34 branch?

> When you report your test results to me please remind me of what platform
> you are testing on.

I'll run on ARMv7A Cortex-A15 Hard-float Linux
(armv7a-linux-gnueabihf). It may take a while...

cheers,
--renato