[LLVMdev] LLVM 3.4.1 - Testing Phase

Hans Wennborg hans at chromium.org
Mon Apr 14 14:56:46 PDT 2014

(Re-posting from my subscribed address. Sorry for the duplicate.)

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 3:02 PM, Tom Stellard <tom at stellard.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have just tagged the first release candidate for the
> 3.4.1 release, so testers may begin testing.  Please refer to
> http://llvm.org/docs/ReleaseProcess.html for information on how to
> validate a release.  If you have any questions or need
> something clarified, just email the list.

I tried to do a 3.4.1-rc1 Windows build using the same script I used
for the main 3.4 release, but I noticed that compiler-rt, lld and
clang-tools-extra didn't have 3.4.1 tags, so I used 3.4-final for
those.

The binary is available here
http://www.hanshq.net/LLVM-3.4.1-rc1-win32.exe (sha1:
1773f90a81d3fc569dd27a8d3ffa3407abf88c79). I've pinged Anton for sftp
access, so hopefully I can use that for the next one.

Cheers,
Hans