[LLVMdev] 3.4.1 Release Plans - Update

Tom Stellard tom at stellard.net
Thu Apr 10 20:00:13 PDT 2014

On Wed, Apr 09, 2014 at 12:14:46PM -0400, Tom Stellard wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 12:10:43PM -0400, Tom Stellard wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > We are now about halfway between the 3.4 and 3.5 releases, and I would
> > like to start preparing for a 3.4.1 release.  Here is my proposed release
> > schedule:
> >
> > Mar 26 - April 9: Identify and backport additional bug fixes to the 3.4 branch.
>
> I'm going to delay the testing phase until Friday, Apr 11.  I received a
> lot more merge requests than I anticipated and a lot of people were busy
> with the conference this week, so there was not a lot of time for code
> owners to review patches.

I have just sent out emails to code owners for all the outstanding
patches that need approval to be merged.  If you have nominated a patch
that has not been merged and you were not cc'ed on an email to one of
the code owners with a subject containing 'OK to merge ...', please ping
me to make sure your patch hasn't fallen through the cracks.

Thanks,
Tom