[LLVMdev] LVLM runtime optimization during LLVM Analysis Passes.

Sri emdcdeveloper at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 18:15:53 PDT 2014

Hi Philip
            I understood what you have said here. Basically you are
saying , identifying the hot path during the runtime and compile those
section again would be hard in llvm-IR. I am currently looking forward
to do some analysis work on adaptive mechanism for llvm JIT so that , we
can see some improvement when we see that high frequent function call
during the run time. Do you have any idea , which approach would be more
convenient to start this work.
Thanks.

Regards
Sri.