[LLVMdev] LVLM runtime optimization during LLVM Analysis Passes.

Philip Reames listmail at philipreames.com
Wed Apr 9 12:58:15 PDT 2014

On the optimization side, profile guided opts are currently somewhat
limited.  However, a couple of folks are actively working in this area.

All of the runtime support (i.e. recompiling, linking, etc..) is out of
scope for LLVM.  Since this is the majority of the work required to
support PGO in a JIT, that's probably your answer.

p.s. I'm answering what I *think* your question was.  If this doesn't
help, you'll need to clarify your question.

Philip