[LLVMdev] RTSC - Real-Time Systems Compiler

John Criswell criswell at illinois.edu
Tue Sep 24 07:38:19 PDT 2013

On 9/24/13 5:40 AM, Tobias Klaus wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> since I am back from my holidays and there is still no reply to my
> post, I was wondering if there is no further interest in new projects
> using the LLVM framework or if it was just overlooked.

It was just overlooked.  If you don't get a response right away, feel
free to ping as you've done here.

> I know that the copyright question is probably a tough one (therefore
> we couldn't decide it for ourselves), but we somehow expected to get
> some feedback or being listed on http://llvm.org/ProjectsWithLLVM

If you can write some text for the projects page, I can add it for you.
I can also add an entry on the Users page (http://llvm.org/Users.html)
if you would like that as well.

As for the logo, I'm not the person to ask.  Someone else will have to
answer that question for you.

-- John T.