[LLVMdev] RTSC - Real-Time Systems Compiler

Tobias Klaus klaus at cs.fau.de
Tue Sep 24 03:40:49 PDT 2013

Hello again,

since I am back from my holidays and there is still no reply to my post,
I was wondering if there is no further interest in new projects using
the LLVM framework or if it was just overlooked.

I know that the copyright question is probably a tough one (therefore we
couldn't decide it for ourselves), but we somehow expected to get some
feedback or being listed on http://llvm.org/ProjectsWithLLVM

Thanks for answers,
Tobias