[LLVMdev] RFH: passing options from clang down to opt

Rafael EspĂ­ndola rafael.espindola at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 12:53:47 PDT 2013

The option handling in clang in fairly different from opt. The comment
about the mixed name was just a guess as to why you don't see the
driver passing it down to -cc1.

Once that is working, you will probably need to:

* Patch ParseCodeGenArgs to record the option
* Patch EmitAssemblyHelper::CreatePasses to set the option to enable
the  pass in the pass manager (assuming that is the effect you want).