[LLVMdev] Some questions for an LLD Buildbot Slave

Mikael Lyngvig mikael at lyngvig.org
Mon Nov 18 10:25:21 PST 2013

Okay, I'll go with a stable Clang like v3.3.  Have to build it myself,
though, as Debian comes with v3.0.

No, I didn't try using libstdc++.  I'll give it a shot.

The machine is going to be turned on 24/7 until it dies from old age, so I
don't know if it is worth scheduling in a special manner.  The worst part
is linking as I cannot use Gold because I get an error about an unsupported
relocation time.

-- Mikael