[LLVMdev] Quad-Core ARMv7 Build Slave Seeks Noble Purpose

Mikael Lyngvig mikael at lyngvig.org
Wed Nov 13 17:28:28 PST 2013

Hi Dmitri,

I am not using any kind of cache (didn't even know of ccache).  I have now
installed ccache.  Perhaps ccache should be mentioned in the buildbot
 document so that every buildbot owner knows about it?

It is currently running Arch Linux ARM.  if there are good reasons to
switch to something else, I'll be happy to do that, although I am generally
very happy about Arch Linux.

What do you want me to build?  LLVM?  Clang?  Both plus test suite?

Sincerely,
Mikael