[LLVMdev] (no subject)

atul gurale agurale0 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 05:35:34 PDT 2013

i am beginner in llvm compiler framework. As i want to create loop pass i
went through all the procedure for creating new pass. I did all the steps u
mentioned but when i copied the content  of makefile(for hello pass) from
ur website to my makefile  its not working properly.

My makefile is like this :

# Makefile for hello pass
# Path to top level of LLVM hierarchyLEVEL = ../../..
# Name of the library to buildLIBRARYNAME = Hello
# Make the shared library become a loadable module so the tools can#
dlopen/dlsym on the resulting library.LOADABLE_MODULE = 1
# Include the makefile implementation stuffinclude $(LEVEL)/Makefile.common

Its giving an error like there is nothing to do with LOOPPASS.cpp

or NO RULES DEFINED FOR ALL.

then how should i proceed.

or if u can provide me MAKEFILE for LOOPPASS so that i can crate .so file

successfully.