[LLVMdev] Question about method CodeExtractor::severSplitPHINodes

Wei Dang jacdang at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 23:31:12 PST 2013

I appreciate the explanation Chuck. I guess I know where I got it wrong,
I thought phi node only considers incoming edges where there is a value
flowing in.
I guess the truth is that any phi node should consider all incoming edges
whether or not
there is an incoming value (or a 'real' defined incoming value)
For those edges without a real defined value, phi nodes just put undef as
their value for that edge.
Am I right? This makes a lot sense now.

--
Wei Dang