[LLVMdev] test-suite and lnt

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Mon Jun 17 13:02:57 PDT 2013

On 17 June 2013 19:01, Daniel Dunbar <daniel at zuster.org> wrote:

> There are several individual users who still use the full Makefile
> infrastructure. I think we pretty much use LNT exclusively for automated
> runs now, but for development purposes the Makefile setup still has various
> features that make it more amenable to incremental development.

Hi Daniel,

I have been using LNT with --test-only and it's working perfectly fine for
my purposes. When I need a bit more fine grained, I go into the test
directory and run it manually, and since I'm going to reduce it anyway, I
try to be as separated as possible from the test-suite build system.

cheers,
--renato