[LLVMdev] creating SCEV taking too long

Guo, Xiaoyi Xiaoyi.Guo at amd.com
Mon Jul 29 20:48:16 PDT 2013

Thank you very much for your reply.

Do you mean calculate the hash based on element SCEV pointers? But according to the comments before GroupByComplexity():

/// Note that we go take special precautions to ensure that we get deterministic
/// results from this routine.  In other words, we don't want the results of
/// this to depend on where the addresses of various SCEV objects happened to
/// land in memory.

Xiaoyi