[LLVMdev] Build Clang and LLVM on Win 8

Dimitry Andric dimitry at andric.com
Mon Jul 22 04:02:20 PDT 2013

See http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvm-commits/Week-of-Mon-20130715/181547.html

> My initial impression was that still probably nobody uses python 3, so it's not worth adding support that will break.  But if users actually have python 3, maybe it's worth it.

I guess it is slow in coming, but when it gains a certain critical mass, the 2.x series will be doomed quickly.  In any case, the patch looks fairly minimal, except for globally replacing "print foo" with "print(foo)", which I wish the Python guys hadn't done. :-)

-Dimitry