[LLVMdev] ARM LNT test-suite Buildbot

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Tue Feb 19 05:45:48 PST 2013

Hi Folks,

Looks like our LNT ARM buildbot with the vectorizer is running and
producing good results. There are only 11 failures:

FAIL: MultiSource/Applications/Burg/burg.execution_time (1 of 1104)
FAIL: MultiSource/Applications/ClamAV/clamscan.execution_time (2 of 1104)
FAIL: MultiSource/Applications/lemon/lemon.execution_time (3 of 1104)
FAIL: MultiSource/Applications/sqlite3/sqlite3.execution_time (4 of 1104)
FAIL: MultiSource/Benchmarks/McCat/12-IOtest/iotest.execution_time (5 of
1104)
FAIL:
MultiSource/Benchmarks/MiBench/automotive-bitcount/automotive-bitcount.execution_time
(6 of 1104)
FAIL:
MultiSource/Benchmarks/MiBench/telecomm-FFT/telecomm-fft.execution_time (7
of 1104)
FAIL: MultiSource/Benchmarks/Ptrdist/anagram/anagram.execution_time (8 of
1104)
FAIL:
MultiSource/Benchmarks/TSVC/Reductions-flt/Reductions-flt.execution_time (9
of 1104)
FAIL: SingleSource/Benchmarks/BenchmarkGame/puzzle.execution_time (10 of
1104)
FAIL: SingleSource/Benchmarks/Shootout-C++/except.execution_time (11 of
1104)

Plus 8 Exception Handling "expected" failures, since EHABI is not working
yet:

FAIL: SingleSource/Regression/C++/EH/ctor_dtor_count.execution_time (12 of
1104)
FAIL: SingleSource/Regression/C++/EH/ctor_dtor_count-2.execution_time (13
of 1104)
FAIL: SingleSource/Regression/C++/EH/exception_spec_test.execution_time (14
of 1104)
FAIL: SingleSource/Regression/C++/EH/function_try_block.execution_time (15
of 1104)
FAIL: SingleSource/Regression/C++/EH/inlined_cleanup.execution_time (16 of
1104)
FAIL: SingleSource/Regression/C++/EH/simple_rethrow.execution_time (17 of
1104)
FAIL: SingleSource/Regression/C++/EH/simple_throw.execution_time (18 of
1104)
FAIL: SingleSource/Regression/C++/EH/throw_rethrow_test.execution_time (19
of 1104)

I'll be investigating each one of the 11 failures during the next months
alongside other projects, so I'm not sure I can get them green by the next
release, 3.3. But with the check-all buildbots green and fast, at least we
can make sure we won't regress from now on.

About exception handling, we should have at least a roadmap. I believe we
should tackle them after the 11 generic bugs, and do it in one big sprint.
Anton, I'll need your help here.

I also want to increase the coverage (more bots, different types of bots,
etc) in the near future. I hope to make ARM a certifiable first-class
target, especially during releases.

I'd like to thank Galina and David for the their support in setting the
bots up and testing all possibilities.

Now, on with the hard work... ;)

cheers,
--renato