[LLVMdev] RE : Is there any llvm neon intrinsic that maps to vmla.f32 instruction ?

Sebastien DELDON-GNB sebastien.deldon at st.com
Fri Feb 15 09:06:46 PST 2013

Hi Renato,

No I've used LNT before and it might not be as simple as you think to get it working here. I'll see what I can do, but It's unlikely I'll have much time to spend on this topic in the coming weeks.

I'm more interested coming back to my original question, and would like to know how to proceed if I want to define my own LLVM intrinsic to generate VMLA instruction. My goal is not to get my work committed to LLVM trunk and thus pollute community work with intrinsics that are only useful  to me.

Thanks for your answer
Best Regards
Seb