[LLVMdev] [lld] -emit-yaml doesnot contain linker added symbols specified with command line options

Nick Kledzik kledzik at apple.com
Wed Aug 28 14:57:36 PDT 2013

Shankar,

The LinkingContext has a addImplictFiles() method that is supposed to call the Writer and give it a chance to add any implicit files.  Is the problem that the -u atoms are not attached to that implicit file?  Or that the implicit file is not getting added?  Or that this got lost in the transition from InputFiles to InputGraph?

-Nick