[LLVMdev] trouble with MCInstrInfo

Vadim Khoptynets vadya.poiuj at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 17:19:03 PDT 2013

Hello everyone!

There is segmentation fault during translating a simple function with my
backend. Investigation with gdb has shown that address of InstrNameData
array in generated file MyTargetGenInstrInfo.inc is out of bounds. Also, if
I run llc without -view-dag options, NumOpcodes equals 0 inside
llvm::MCInstrInfo::get function, although  there are some instructions
(they are appeared in MyTargetGenInstrInfo.inc file).

File MyTargetMCTargetDesc.cpp contains createMyTargetMcInstrInfo() function
and appropriate RegisterMCInstrInfo() call.

Could someone, please, advise me what can I do with it?

Regards,
Vadim.