[LLVMdev] New Register allocation algorithm

kavitha kavitha.madhu27 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 22:08:30 PDT 2013

Hi,
I wanted to write a new register allocation algorithm. I wrote it the
same way RegAllocFast has been written and registered it. I added it to
ForceCodegenLinking struct as well. But after build, it is not listed in
llc --help. I tried to change the registered name of greedy algorithm to
something else and that doesnt seem to be reflecting in llc help either.

  Am i supposed to build llvm completely again? Or am i missing something?

Thanks